Am 26.10.2011, 18:00 Uhr, schrieb Dominic Jones <dominic.jo...@qmul.ac.uk>:

Also an plain array is a good stack. :)

I'd rather not use a plain array because (I assume) that when I push
or pop using arrays, a swap array is created to resize the original.
If this is not the case, then an array will certainly do.
-Dominic

Someone could have told me that the topic wasn't FILO stacks ^^. A "FILO" stack can use a dynamic array with assumeSafeAppend, which avoids the copy by telling the runtime that I definitely wont overwrite anything valuable in the array when I write pop(); push(...); (There are no other array slices operating on the same data block)