On 01/21/2012 01:38 PM, Mars wrote:
Hello everyone.
I've been trying to use MySQL in an application on Windows, but I always
get
Symbol Undefined _mysql_init
I've put the lib in the correct folder, so I don't know what the problem
might be. I've tried several libs, and tried to compile it myself
(always converted using coffimplib), but it fails, no matter what. I've
also tried to make a def file out of the lib, and the functions are
definitly listed as exports there.
Any idea what I might doing wrong?

Mars

Are you also including the library on the command line with -L-l? For example, for ncurses:

  dmd ... -L-lncurses ...

And if needed, also -L-L to specify the location of library files for the linker.

Ali