On 2012-03-02 20:30, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Friday, 2 March 2012 at 18:10:56 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Both should work, and the man page is going to be for git-rebase.
Pretty much
all of the git commands can be used with or without a -.

On my system, the dashed commands are not directly accessible, and the
man page exclusively uses the non-dashed version except for the page
title, where it has to as man page names can't (or at least usually
don't), contain spaces.

Neither on Mac OS X.

As far as I know, the dash commands are considered merely an
implementation detail now and shouldn't be used directly, but I don't
have an official source on hand.

David

--
/Jacob Carlborg