On Tuesday, 6 March 2012 at 07:29:54 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Actually the -lib switch might be the answer to one of the incremental compilation problems DMD suffers from. That DMD usually does not output all symbols to all object files which can result in missing symbols when doing incremental compilation. I've heard that the when using the -lib flag DMD will output all symbols to all object files.

Hey you know, this could also be a problem because of my original post. Instead of missing symbols, with -lib, you could start to suffer from unintended duplicates, too.