On 03/27/2012 06:42 AM, Tongzhou Li wrote:
> Hello again! I'm learning D, and I encountered a problem.
> I tried this code:
> http://ideone.com/hkpT6
> It works well. (Have no idea why codepad.org failed to compile it)
> I tried to write a lambda instead of function f, but I got nothing printed.

The lambda syntax (=>) is only for when there is a single return statement in the function literal:

  http://dlang.org/expression.html#Lambda

As Kenji Hara has shown, you can have more than one expression in the return statement by taking advantage of the comma operator but personally I would use something else instead: the longer syntax, a local function, etc.

Ali