On Monday, 9 April 2012 at 20:18:06 UTC, vmars316 wrote:

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe -gui C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
(the above is all one line)
pause

I got the following results:

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm>C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe -gui C:\D\
dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
DFL lib files not found.
Would you like to build the DFL lib files now? [Y/n] y
Error: DFL import directory not found

I suggest trying to get this method to work.

DFL.exe is very picky about the directory structure. I'll have to double check the exact relationship I have (at work), but the source files for dfl are in an import folder. To get a working intsall I just extracted the zip from the main site into what I think will be your c:\D\dmd2\ then I copied the github source for win32 on top of that.

The zip file ended up just being a way to install dfl.exe and know where things need to go.