On Monday, 16 April 2012 at 03:25:15 UTC, bearophile wrote:
F i L:

I should be able to tackle something like adding a compiler flag to default FP variables to zero. If I write the code, would anyone object to having a flag for this?

I strongly doubt Walter & Andrei will accept this in the main DMD trunk.

Do you have an idea as the reason? To specific/insignificant an issue to justify a compiler flag? They don't like new contributors?

I'll wait for a definite yes or no from one of them before I approach this.