Hello,

I'm getting some errors when I wrap a struct that I've written with another struct. Here are the errors I'm getting:

tqueue.d(14): Error: function queue.Queue!(int).Queue.enqueue (int value) is not
 callable using argument types (int) shared
tqueue.d(15): Error: function queue.Queue!(int).Queue.dequeue () is not callable
 using argument types ()

Here's the receive block which the issue:

receive(
    (T value) { queue.enqueue(value); },
    (Tid caller) { send(caller, queue.dequeue); }
);

The queue itself is shared. Outside of that, nothing special going on. I just have a class that I want to be able to in a concurrent environment without having to modify the original class.

Any thoughts?