.
C:\ocilib\ocilib3.9.3\lib32>dmc myapp.cpp -c -Ic:\ocilib\ocilib3.9.3\include

C:\ocilib\ocilib3.9.3\lib32>optlink myapp.obj,,,ociliba-dm.lib
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001  All Rights Reserved

myapp.obj(myapp)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _OCI_Cleanup
myapp.obj(myapp)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _OCI_GetString
... 7 more, covering all ocilib calls.

Please try adding `-DOCI_API=__stdcall -DOCI_CHARSET_ANSI` to dmc command line. (check http://orclib.sourceforge.net/doc/html/group__g__install.html)

If you get runtime errors, please check your ORACLE_HOME environment variable and make sure your %ORACLE_HOME%\bin directory is in your PATH environment variable.
Thanks for the help.

All I did was generate a OMF library running IMPLIB vs. OCILIBA.DLL. I think your suggestion involves building OCILIB from scratch. Is that right? Rebuilding the library looks like a job and I want to make sure that's what I need to do to proceed.