Hi

I have a project on github, https://github.com/jarlah/d2-simple-socket-server, where I have added very custom logger library. In this logger library I have an enum LogLevel that looks like enum LogLevel { ALL, INFO, WARNING etc }

Questions:

1. Is there a way to convert from string "INFO" to LogLevel.INFO, by name? 2. does it really not exist any functional logging libraries for D2?

I have made a very crude system where I specify the LogLevel that I want to be printed to stdout and have not yet begun to compare if loglevel is greater than or equal to whatever. thats my next assignment.