On Thursday, 5 July 2012 at 08:55:33 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:

What's your OS? If Windows XP, than D DLL can't be unloaded because of non-perfect TLS fixing technique (I created a "perfect" one but I never managed to prepare such projects for release so nobody knows about them).

And on any Windows Digital Mars C runtime behaves very nasty when it's dynamically loaded. IIRC, it do bad things when loaded in non-main with TLS index != 0 thread and when unloaded (IIRC, again, at least it closes handles).

Hi. OS is Windows7-64bit.
When I run Winamp in windbg, windbg crashes. The last information I can see is
'Module Unload: C:\WINDOWS\WINSXS\X86_....\MSVCR90.DLL'
Thanks.