On Friday, 6 July 2012 at 15:39:40 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
On 06-07-2012 16:07, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
06.07.2012 17:43, akaz пишет:
Hi,

Reading about the C++11, I stumbled upon this:

I'll just add: Handling this case is basically impossible to do sanely. You can't really know what some pointer off the bounds of a managed memory region is based on. It could literally be based on any memory region in the entire program. You could do heuristics of course, but . . .

Is not possible to make use of addRange() and removeRange() to "block" the GC over a specified time/range?