On Thursday, 19 July 2012 at 19:43:45 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
On Thursday, 19 July 2012 at 18:56:15 UTC, DLimited wrote:
On Thursday, 19 July 2012 at 18:40:15 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
On Thursday, 19 July 2012 at 17:48:06 UTC, DLimited wrote:
On Thursday, 19 July 2012 at 17:35:29 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
You don't see the "WHOA" message?
Try this
alias HANDLE HHOOK;

No, I don't get any message after key-presses. I changed int function() to HANDLE, sadly it still doesn't work.

For some reason, it doesn't work with 'Thread.sleep'
This works:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/1e6e5960

It doesn't work for me. I can 1 Message Box from the Code in MyWinMain, but none for the Keystrokes. I registered a hook for Keyboard input, and that code is supposed to produce a message box aswell. The function for that is called LowLevelKeyboardProc and located in above-mentioned .dll file.

The registering of the hook seems to pass, but the function never actually gets called.

Did you add
EXPORTS
        LowLevelKeyboardProc

to the .DEF file?
It works here.

Yes, I did. Are the newlines important?

And you really get a MessageBox per keystroke? I start as admin, disabled my AV but still, no success.