On Thursday, 2 August 2012 at 11:26:42 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Thursday, 2 August 2012 at 11:11:58 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
How do I remove one of the pulls so I can concentrate on the one set of features and continue the others later?

Hm? You can just close pull requests (button at the bottom of the Page), and reopen them later.

Most of this doesn't make sense to me still; just one of those things I'll learn as I use it over the next few years. Anyways when the bitfields are as updated as we're going to make it, I'll resume work on BitArray code.

In the meantime I guess I'll check on the auto-tester once it refreshes.