On 2012-08-04 19:08, Timon Gehr wrote:

int opApply (Delegate dg)
{
     auto result = clang_visitChildren(cursor,
&visitorFunction,cast(CXClientData) &dg);
     return result == CXChildVisitResult.CXChildVisit_Break ? 1 : 0; //
culprit
}

Yes, right. I forgot about that. The Clang API doesn't really have a way to represent the difference between "break" and "return" in D. The Clang API works like this:

* Return 0 - Stop visiting children
* Return 1 - Continue visiting children
* Return 2 - Recursively visit the children

It doesn't really seem to be a way to map the difference between the break and return codes that D uses to the Clang API.

Anyone got an idea for a workaround or should I just continue to use "break" and never use "return"?

--
/Jacob Carlborg