On 09/05/2012 07:10 PM, bearophile wrote:
Ellery Newcomer:

Yep.

Oh, good.

Have any suggestions for supported conversion out of the box?

There are several important cases, like:

Some D lazy ranges <==> Python lazy iterators/generators

array.array <==> D arrays

NumPy arrays <==> D arrays

Welp. I started on NumPy arrays <== D arrays, and it turned out to be pretty easy. It's in its own function; maybe I'll put it in pyd.extras or something. But now I have just about all of the above cases working.

Bearophile: would you be interested in contributing some code showcasing what we can do with numpy? Just, say, a D function operating on D arrays that does something that maybe numpy doesn't have built in.