That works, nice trick!

Thanks

On Thursday, 13 September 2012 at 10:09:08 UTC, David wrote:
Am 13.09.2012 11:46, schrieb Rene Zwanenburg:
Hi,

I'd like to write a function for a vector template which basically looks
like

struct Vec(T, size_t size) {
  T[size] e;
}

This template has a few properties with very common names like x, y, z, etc. To avoid mistakes I'd like to write a template constraint for UFCS functions so it accepts any instance of the Vec template, but nothing
else. Something in the gist of

auto innerProduct(T)(const T v1, const T v2) if(is(T == Vec)) {

}

How can I do this?

I am doing it in gl3n like this: https://github.com/Dav1dde/gl3n/blob/master/gl3n/util.d#L15

(Sorry when I just sent you a private e-mail, I clicked the wrong answer button in thunderbird)