On Monday, 1 October 2012 at 15:22:20 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Monday, 1 October 2012 at 05:04:32 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

Find oleaut32.dll in your Windows folder, and run implib on it:
$ implib oleaut32.lib oleaut32.dll /s

Thanks, I'll to play with this more because my first attempt did not resolve the issue and instead has resulted in even more missing symbols. I didn't change export type or anything else so we'll see.

From what i recall, i think i worked around this issue by using coffimplib.exe on the version of oleaut32.lib from the platform sdk, rather than trying to generate a lib from the dll.