On Friday, 26 October 2012 at 19:57:14 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
On Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 15:05:05 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
Hi!
Tell me please,are any TypeInfo/typeid/classinfo manipulations possible? For example I need a struct that overload typeid, or something like that?

Some time ago I tried to write some smart pointer that overlad classinfo property in accordance with the real type of hold object,but I failed to do this becouse of not having possibility to declar static and non-static version of the one function.Maybe there are better ways to do this?

Or maybe there are a possibility to parametrize class by TypeInfo?

Is my question is so meaningless, that no one even say why? :(