Hey I was wondering which platforms D works on, and more specifically which ones it can work together with C++11(so not DMD C++ since that isn't C++11(I think)).

 To my knowledge...

Windows - Yes can build a D DLL and call it from C++
Linux - Yes ^
MacOS - Yes ^

iOS - I don't think iOS allows use of a DLL? So this might require the C++/D to be statically linked? I think this might be possible with GCD/GCC?

Android - Android lets you have DLL's so I think this works..

Windows Metro(x86) - No dynamic linking, C++/cx is only support on MS C++ compiler. Can perhaps use DMD 64 bit upcoming support to statically link it in...?

Windows RT(ARM) - No dynamic linking, C++/cx is only support on MS C++ compiler. Is 32 bit right now so I think it is possible to use D with C++ here? Am I wrong? And DMD doesn't support ARM that I know of..

Are there any issues with D's runtime on any of these platforms(ie not supported..)?

Console platforms might work if they support GCC compiler?

Thanks