On 11/12/2012 12:54 AM, Johannes Pfau wrote:
How did you link that shared lib? With ld, gcc or g++? If you link via
gcc it pulls in some special object files, one of these could contain
__data_start. g++ pulls in some more object files for c++ support, but
that's probably not necessary here.

gcc -nostartfiles

But anyway, the runtime uses __data_start to find the data
section which should be scanned by the gc (see rt.memory). I really
doubt this approach will work in an application with multiple shared
libraries.

Well, that could be one reason why multiple shared libs doesn't work with my setup.