On Tuesday, 18 December 2012 at 18:24:03 UTC, Sonia Hamilton wrote:

[1]glib. I'm having problems compiling, what would the correct command
line options?

% dmd -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 hello.d -L-L/usr/local/lib -L-lglib-2.0
hello.d(3): Error: undefined identifier GDateTime
hello.d(3): Error: undefined identifier GTimeZone

Your problem isn't the command line options, but that you're missing definitions of GDateTime and GTimeZone. You'll need to define those somewhere, perhaps the top of your file here for testing, so that D can know what they are.

I've got the [2]Interfacing to C page bookmarked :-)

Thanks for any help, Sonia.