On Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 23:00:48 UTC, monarch_dodra wrote:
On Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 22:53:44 UTC, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
Hi Michael,

your code works for me (DMD 2.061, Linux), with a semicolon after the alias
in class Bar.

Also, use writeln, not writefln, because writefln assumes the first
parameter is the formatting string.

Why would you want get/set though when D offers property functions?

The argument of "if your public attribute becomes private, then code breaks" is invalid in D.

I'm not sure if i ever would use the template, but anyway I was having a cs vs d argument with a friend, and we ended up writing code samples for comparison.

This is just one of the items that came up.