On Thursday, 17 January 2013 at 07:17:57 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I'd still like to break it up a bit, but I'm not going to do it unless some variant of DIP15 or DIP16 is implemented so that it can be done without breaking any code. So, it probably won't be broken up any time soon. It's not
a big an issue though when the documentation is broken up.

Yes, a complex module or multi-feature module could just have the docs broken up into separate sections, however those DIPs you mention look to me like they are definitely worth implementing. There's a lot of value being able to structure and organize your code better.

--rt