On Friday, 18 January 2013 at 18:23:03 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Am Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:17:33 +0100
schrieb "nazriel" <s...@dzfl.pl>:

[...]

Nice!
This should be mentioned at Language Reference, so it won't get lost.

Isn't this documented? I thought it was well known that you can mark D
functions as extern(C). It's needed when implementing callback
functions for C, for example.

I mean, some kind of pointer how to achieve such thing (Question in first post).

To be honest, I did think that there is some other way than using extern (C) way.

You also get all the problems of unmangled C names, I remember some nice segfaults in Derelict related to this (fixed some time ago in
derelict.)