On Tuesday, 22 January 2013 at 15:10:14 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Tuesday, 22 January 2013 at 14:58:50 UTC, monarch_dodra wrote:
On Tuesday, 22 January 2013 at 14:56:16 UTC, Namespace wrote:
Hm, has really no one an idea what's wrong? I'm followed strict the steps that are described in the wiki.

Do you have the latest github dmd? Could just be that you pulled the code at the exact moment it wasn't compiling.

Yes, I pulled several times and dmd is last updated before 6 hours.
So I don't believe that I catched this moment.

I have cloned again, but the error is still there.