On 2013-02-01 15:07, Hagen wrote:
Hi all,

1. I made a static lib in C++ using the Lion standard compilers.
2. I made a static lib using dmd (which calls the C++ lib)
3. I made a testprogram that links against both libs

I get this answer from dmd:
   "createQuicked()", referenced from:
       _D7quicked12_staticCtor1FZv in libRCF.a(quicked.o)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Now the question:
Is it possible to use libs that have been compiled using the new clang
based compilers on OSX from dmd?
Or is maybe something wrong in the scenario above?
Do I have f.e. to declare the c++ interface code in the main program?

thx in advance
  hagen

It should work. DMD is compatible with GCC and Clang is compatible GCC so it should work. This is true for at least C, I'm not sure about C++. Are both the D and C++ code compiled for the same architecture?

--
/Jacob Carlborg