On Sunday, 10 February 2013 at 12:29:46 UTC, Namespace wrote:
Before I open a new bug report, I would like to ask if anyone knows why FunctionAttribute neither has const, immutable, shared or inout?
Especially const and immutable were important to know.

Well, technically, those are not function attributes but generic type qualifiers. You can always do something like is(func == const).

You may check recently pulled update to fullyQualifiedName (should be in next release) to see how it works for function types. Not obvious part probably is delegate handling. https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/863