03-Mar-2013 03:12, Namespace пишет:
I noted it to late: decode comes from readText: readText validates your
text. I will now  use std.file.read.

That's why Walter promotes profilers. They help verify hypothesis on performance and constantly surprise people in what they actually find.

The new trace output is here and it seems you're right, isKeyword and
isType (yes I'd decided to separate it again and keep both in the lexer)
take a lot of time:
http://dpaste.1azy.net/0d6aff6b
  154874      106186       95403           0     pure nothrow bool
Puzzle.Lexer.isKeyword(immutable(char)[])
  159688       78020       69289           0     pure nothrow bool
Puzzle.Lexer.isType(immutable(char)[])

I never thought that. :)

--
Dmitry Olshansky