On Wednesday, 20 March 2013 at 19:19:09 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
On 03/19/2013 11:06 PM, Martin wrote:
http://pastebin.com/8M2EuyfT

I'm fairly new to D, but would this work? Obviously I would need to make my own kind of associative array that uses manual memory management to
completely circumvent the GC, but besides that?

It looks like your refCount is off by one, i think you need to set it to 1 in the refCountedObj function, or check for refCount < 0 before freeing the value.

Oh, my bad, I actually had that in the code, but when I copy/pasted it on pastebin, I had to remove some comments n stuff and I accidentally removed it along with a "import std.conv".