On 04/29/2013 12:57 PM, Sumit Raja wrote:
Hi,

I wanted some help in converting this

void av_log_ask_for_sample(void *avc, const char *msg, ...)
av_printf_format(2, 3);

from C to D.

I don't know what it means or is called in C to start with so I am a bit
lost on what to search for.

Thanks

Sumit

av_printf_format is a preprocessor macro that expands to a built-in compiler attribute which enables compile-time printf-style format string checking. There is no support for such a feature in any D compiler.

You want

void av_log_ask_for_sample(void* avc, const(char)* msg, ...);

In case you want to preserve the attribute:

struct av_printf_format{ int fmtpos, attrpos; }

@av_printf_format(2, 3) void av_log_ask_for_sample(void* avc, const(char)* msg, ...);