On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 at 08:42:57 UTC, JR wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 at 02:38:27 UTC, anonymous wrote:
To get rid of the cast:
[...]

Instantiating the template with a function parameter causes a compilation error when actually calling the function;

asdf.d:13: Error: variable asdf.MatrixWalker!(@system void(string major, uint minor, void function(string, uint) func), void function(string, uint)[uint][string]).applyFunc.func cannot be declared to be a function asdf.d:16: Error: function expected before (), not func of type _error_

I have a vague feeling I had it working like that at one point but I cannot recall with any degree of certainty.

Don't know what's going wrong there. It works for me:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/5c71f80e