I'm new in D, so i'm tried to write some in that langugage.
That's story about how i tried to port OGL sample, that renders one triangle.

I was very surprised when i found, that D doesn't have equivalent of gl/gl.h. Any C++ compiler has it.

Okay, i'm investigate in it and found OpenGL in deimos.
It doesn't support a lot of OGL function such as glPushMatrix and others.

Okay, then i found derelict3. It has a lot of OGl functions and it's okay.
When i tried to rewrite example to D, i was shocked.

core.sys.windows.windows doesn't have a lot of functions. It doesn't contain simple function DestroyWindow for example. It's intresting, but go ahead, i found derelict.util.wintypes with missing functions. I've got a lot of "conflicts with" errors, because some of functions was in derelict's wintypes too. I've solved it. When i tried to link my program, i've got a lot of "undefined reference" errors. Okay, i've built and link derelict libraries. Then errors became stranger:
DerelictUtil.lib(traits)  Offset 204C4H Record Type 0091
Error 1: Previous Definition Different : _D67 DMD\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\traits.d.17012__ModuleInfoZ

So i can't to rewrite simple OpenGL example that consists of 50 lines. This example works on every C++ compiler without building/finding any libraries.

Dlang's standard windows.h heade is useless, because a lot of functions/structs definitions is missing.

Dlang is a toy in outer space.
One can only to write a+b program in schools on it.

Now i'm understand, that's why D doesn't have popularity after 10+ years of existence.