On Thursday, 2 May 2013 at 17:43:28 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
On 05/02/2013 03:58 PM, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
How to use GtkD with Glade? Is some tutorial available?
I spent some time trying to use Glade to build non-trivial application, but I do it very inproductive, so I'd like to get some help or I'm
afraid it will be lasting for years...
For example, if somebody would upload some example of Gtk application, that built with glade and has several typical widgets and signal
handlers - it may help very much.

There is an small example distributed with GtkD:
https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/blob/master/demos/builder/builderTest.d

I get thhis error when trying to compile it :

testgithub.d(3): Error: module Builder is in file 'gtk/Builder.d' which cannot be read
import path[0] = /usr/include/dmd/phobos
import path[1] = /usr/include/dmd/druntime/import
import path[2] = /usr/local/includes/d

I installed from here :

link : http://www.dsource.org/projects/gtkd/wiki/DebianPackages