On Friday, 3 May 2013 at 00:58:36 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
03.05.2013 7:55, Carlos пишет:

Sorry if this was too wild but this is what I can do at the moment since I don't see a "gladeText" program which I believe is required for this
action I did my guess.

code:

dmd builderTest.d $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkd-2) builder
~/Documents/Glade/builderTest.glade

gives error :

Error: unrecognized file extension glade

gtkD samples give error but I'm not using the same software from developers I'll try to install by purge all gtkD programs installed by no and trying "make install" again. Then check if the samples compile
right.
first build application:
dmd builderTest.d $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkd-2)

then run it:
builder ~/Documents/Glade/builderTest.glade

I got it working now. I'm using the sample code and I made another layout with Glade for GTK+3 and saved it with the same name, so when I compile the file is called and I get the UI I wanted.