On Monday, 13 May 2013 at 00:18:34 UTC, D-Ratiseur wrote:
I went back from a trip...basically I spent 6 monthes in Yukon...
Then, came back to my activities, I was a lot in the library of
the university linked to my geo. location...I've noticed a strange guy...He was always reading some books about computer programming languages.
After a few monthes, I've realized that he was learning from
A to Z all the languagues...I've just realized that he was probably smarter than me...And despite of being disgusted, I wonder If It's time to hide again in the Yukon state...'cause I'm basically disgusted, and the basic concept of being alive is stupid and pointless.

There's always smarter people. Hell, most of my friends are smarter than me.