Shriramana Sharma:

Hello. I have always loved the readability of C++'s and/or/not/xor word-like logical operators but It doesn't seem to be available in D.

and/or/not are less visually noisy, they look better than the ugly &&/||/! of C/C++/D, and it's much less easy to write & when you need && or vice versa, so they are also less bug-prone, as Python shows. On this Python syntax got it better than D.

But Walter refused them time ago on the basis that no one uses them in C++. So you can ask for them in the main D newsgroup, but I don't think you will see them in D...

Bye,
bearophile