On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Shriramana Sharma <samj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have any D-related packages on my system other than the stock
> DMD AMD64 package. Even libphobos2-4.6-dev which is available for
> Raring is not installed.

That was actually slightly incorrect. I had installed gdc apart from
dmd -- just to see how the two work out. It's only after that I
installed gdc (I had only used dmd) that D programs segfaulted. Now I
went into /var/log/ and extracted yesterday's installation details
from dpkg.log and purged all the packages that gdc pulled in -- mostly
it was old gcc-4.6 and related files.

Nevertheless, the horrible fact is that not only this program I
initially posted on this thread but any and all D programs I compile
produce a segfault!

Please help!

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा