On Wednesday, 26 June 2013 at 04:46:32 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 06/25/2013 09:26 PM, lx wrote:

> Ctrl+z seems close the stream.So,if I want
> to input another batch of data,it became impossilbe.So,how to
reopen the
> stream again to allow me to input another batch of data?

Making a copy of stdin works on Linux (where the stream is terminated by Ctrl-D in the console):

import std.stdio;
import std.algorithm;

void main()
{
    auto stdin_dup = stdin;

    stdin
        .byLine(KeepTerminator.yes)
        .copy(stdout.lockingTextWriter);

    writeln("done");

    stdin_dup
        .byLine(KeepTerminator.yes)
        .copy(stdout.lockingTextWriter);

    writeln("done again");
}

Ali
Hi,Ali,I tried those codes,it doesn't work under win7.The result is "done again" will follow "done",without giving me any chance to input.
lx