On Monday, 15 July 2013 at 23:03:45 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
I generally use R 'cos it's less typing and I'm lazy, but Walter has been recently of the opinion that a more descriptive name is necessary
for ddoc purposes, e.g., MyStruct(InputRange)(InputRange r)

One thing about that is that the type is being encoded into the name of the template parameter. Ideally, the type shouldn't be important, with the template constraints documenting anything noteworthy. With MyStruct, for example, I think MyStruct(Range)(Range r) would be better than the former, as it's more general. Then a template constraint such as if(isInputRange!Range) documents that the type must be at least an input range.