On 2013-07-17 05:27, JS wrote:
With heavy ctfe code generation usage is it possible to have the d
compiler output the source code after all mixin templates have been
"used"? This way it is easier to visually check for errors in the
generated code.

I imagine one could use pragma in a "special way" to do this but I was
hoping for something more direct.

The Eclipse plugin Descent had a nice compile time view. In general it showed how the compiler lowers some features to other lower level features. I.e. "scope" is lowered to try-catch-finally. It also showed the result of string and template mixins. It was really nice to have. Too bad the plugin was abandoned. It never got any real support for D2.

--
/Jacob Carlborg