On 08/05/2013 04:18 PM, Marek Janukowicz wrote:
I'm using std.concurrency message passing and I'd like to check which thread
might be a bottleneck. The easiest would be check number of messages piled
up for each of them, but I could not find a way to do that. Is it possible?
Every detail about MessageBox seems to be hidden...

Would setMaxMailboxSize() be helpful?

void setMaxMailboxSize(Tid tid, size_t messages, bool function(Tid) onCrowdingDoThis);

You can set a limit (perhaps that is lower than normal operation) and report whenever a particular Tid's MessageBox gets full.

Ali