David wrote:
Am 06.08.2013 19:22, schrieb Andre Artus:
-- snip--
and you get pretty formatted message in console(add log file writer if needed), and you get "smart" logging for free, in that way it will be generated only for debug mode(in release it will be skipped because of
debug specifier).

Thanks, can I take it that there is no official library for this kind of thing then? I would think it generally useful. Perhaps it can be
considered for inclusion into Phobos.

There is std.log (proposed), it doesn't work, I don't like its API.

I take it that it hasn't been documented yet, at least I could not find it on dlang.org.

David:
I wrote my own logger (consider it MIT licensed)
https://github.com/Dav1dde/BraLa/blob/master/brala/utils/log.d

I am not 100% happy how it turned out, but I haven't come around to
change it, but it works pretty well.

Cool, thanks, I'll check it out.