10.08.2013 01:30, Gary Willoughby пишет:
On Friday, 9 August 2013 at 16:39:41 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
-profile switch doesn't work for me (nothing happens), so I'm curious
how to profile?

I had the same problem on Linux where -profile didn't seem to produce
anything. I had a program which ran an infinite loop running as a
daemon. When compiled and run using -profile i'd let it run for a bit
then kill it and nothing was produced. After much head scratching i
implemented a timer in the program that only ran in debug mode and after
the timer expired i raised an assert fail:

     assert(false);

This exited the program and produced the trace file which i could then
examine. I guess killing the process also killed the profiler and so
never gave me the report.
Tried this approach but the app hangs up somewhere in druntime code after my code execution finished.