17-Aug-2013 12:53, Timothee Cour пишет:
adding an overload would increases likelihood for bugs but could be
possible. The same holds for getopt.

Another question:
the documentation for formattedRead is quite sparse, how does it explain
the following behavior:

   string s="a1 a2 a3";
   string a,b;
   uint n=formattedRead(s,"%s %s",&a,&b);
   assert(a=="a1" && b=="a2 a3");

Seems like "a1_a2 a3" with _ being matched as space in format string between %s and %s. Why %s is not stopping on any whitespace as is (like scanf) I'm not 100% sure.

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Dmitry Olshansky