On Thursday, 12 September 2013 at 19:41:26 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 08:44:29PM +0200, simendsjo wrote:
(...)
.. but what type is it?

Error: argument (int i, char c, string s, bool b = false) to typeof
is not an expression

How am I supposed to get the parameter names using this?

(...)

You're not going to like the answer to this one... :)

(...)

Or just parse the string returned by the .stringof value, as you
suggested.

Thanks. I just ended up using both is(__parameters and is(function to fetch the parameter names. Sometimes it seems things are added to D without a very thorough design phase, but then again, it starts with "__", so I guess I'm on my own :)