On 09/19/2013 12:12 PM, Marek Janukowicz wrote:

> (why is your book not linked on dlang.org?

It will appear there once the translation is complete.

> how do I create a tuple at compile time if I'm getting
> information I want to put into it in a foreach? All the
> examples I found create a tuple with all it's attributes
> available, while I get mine in an iterative manner...

I think the automatic expansion of a TypeTuple as parameter list may be used in a some sort of recursive templates:

import std.typetuple;

void main()
{
    alias t0 = TypeTuple!(1, "hello");
    alias t1 = TypeTuple!(t0, 2.3);    // Adds to t0

    pragma(msg, t1);    // prints tuple(1, "hello", 2.3)
}

Ali