Hi all,

I want to create my own File in memory that I can pipe output to and read it in from another part of the program. I dont want to physically write data to disk, just store it in memory.

I've been trawling the documentation for the past while and the closest I can find is std.stdio.tmpfile(), however this always opens in "rb" and therefore isnt useful for me (I think!)

The reason I need to be able to make a File is because I want to send these IOstreams to std.processes spawnProcess().

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance!