On Friday, 1 November 2013 at 16:12:10 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On 01/11/13 17:01, bearophile wrote:
I think you are not allowed to redistribute the DMD compiler. So you have to use
GDC or LDC (where LDC = LDC2).

Many things are possible if you get permission from the right person ... :-)

Depending on the use-case it may be preferable to ship GDC or LDC anyway, but if DMD is desired, ask Walter directly. The worst that can happen is he says no (and if he does, it'll most likely be because his hands are tied).

Theres should be no issue in using gdc, and I wouldn't like to hassle Walter with that. He should be busy making fixing bugs in the new dmd release anyway! ;)