On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 07:30:58 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-11-27 02:26, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:

2. Once I think my bindings are stable I would like to add them to Deimos or DUB registries. Are there any recommendations for testing bindings? I checked through some other bindings on GitHub and didn't see any unit tests or the like. Are there any 'best practices' out there for
testing bindings?

I don't think there's an easy way to do unit testing for bindings. What you could do is port the original unit tests if available. Or create some new unit tests if none exists.

Thanks. There were no unit tests with the original code. I will take a shot at it.